Rates are per person for the 10-day/9-night lodge trek program, based on shared accommodations.* Trip Rate is subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control. * Single supplement – 50% of per person cost additional. If a guest is a single willing to share, we will do our best to pair up the guest with another traveler of the same gender. If no roommate is found then guest would be subject to a 25% supplement of per person cost.
(March 1st – March 31st, November 1st – December 14th)
(April 1st – October 31st, December 15th – December 31st)
- All services from pick up in Cusco on Day 1 to drop off in Cusco on Day 10.
- Transportation from hotel in Cusco to Lamay on Day 1 and from Ollantaytambo back to hotel on Day 10.
- 9 nights lodging (7 nights in MLP lodges, 1 night in The sacred Valley and 1 night in Aguas Calientes in a 4-Star hotel).
- All meals except breakfast on Day 1 and dinner on Day 10.
- Service of a bilingual guide (Spanish/English) from Day 1 to Day 10. Tours are led in English.
- Transportation of personal belongings on the trek by pack horses/mules and/or porters.
- Guided visit to Machu Picchu Sanctuary (including entrance and transportation to site).
- Transportation (Train to Aguas Calientes, and Ollantaytambo).
- At the lodges we provide filtered and sparkling water, tea and coffee, juice and soft drinks free of charge. Alcohol, sports drinks and natural bottled water are not included.